If you love nana bread put yo hands up!
I am an absolute addict to banana bread, so instead of making the good old fashioned banana bread, here is a healthy version! YAY!
Credit must be given to Max from @sugarfreesundays for the inspo, but this recipe is slightly different.
- 200g banana (overripe and mashed)
- 2 eggs
- 125ml Buttermilk or yogurt
- 40g gluten free flour
- 50g whey
- 30g coconut flour
- 2 tsp psyllium husks
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp vanilla essence
- 2 tbsp honey
- Mix all the wet ingredients.
- Mix all the dry ingredients together except for the psyllium husks and coconut flour.
- Add the wet to the dry and then blend in a blender/food processor.
- Stir in the husks and coconut flour.
Bake in the oven for 20-25 mins at 180 degrees.