Happy Humpday fitties! 😛
This week has been the worst ever! I am supposed to be completing my 4th week of my new exercise program and diet, but instead I got a glandular infection. It has been the worst week ever!
To sweeten up the week a little, I am going to be posting a chocolate mousse recipe. I had this chocolate craving last week so I played around with some ingredients and made this yummy choc mousse! Follow me on instagram for more of my foodie posts @fitbabe_95 🙂
- Cacao powder- 1/2 a cup
- Maple syrup- 3 tablespoons
- Greek yogurt- 2 cups
- Almond milk- 2 tablespoons
- Dark chocolate shavings (optional)
- Combine the cacao powder and greek yogurt together.
- Add the maple syrup and almond milk.
- Pour the mixture into glasses and set in the fridge.
- Sprinkle the chocolate shavings on top of the chocolate mousse and enjoy!
If the mixture isn’t thick enough you can add more greek yogurt and cacao powder 🙂