I have been craving donuts so I thought I would share this recipe from Jo 😛 Enjoy xx
This recipe is one you MUST save??
I took my black bean brownie recipe, made a few changes and came up with this donut recipe and it WORKED ?
So I knew I had to share it…You can buy tinned blackbeans or you can cook your own- I always opt for the tinned version…I’m lazy like that ?
BROWNIE PRONUTS ???
1 cup black beans, drained and rinsed
(This works out being about 3/4 of a tin)
1/4 cup oat flour
1 TBS cocoa
1 scoop whey protein (I used peanut butter PURE Nutrition TechnologyDynamic amino whey)
2 heaped TBS sugar and salt free peanut butter (I used Oh Mega Nut Butters)
2 TBS light coconut milk
2 TBS water
1 tsp vanilla essence
3/4 tsp baking powder
1 1/2 tsp stevia or 1/2 cup xylitol (This depends on how sweet you like things)
3 TBS honey
– Preheat oven to 180′ and spray a donut pan with some ‘Spray and Bake’
– Add all of the ingredients to a food processor and blend until the mixture is nice and smooth.
– Spoon the mixture into the donut pan and bake for 8 to 10 minutes or until the donuts pass the toothpick test (Insert a toothpick into a donut and have it come out clean)
– Allow to cool in the tray before taking the donuts out.
– After the donuts have cooled you can ether eat them as is or you can frost them I recommend the following:
* Melt 2 TBS organic coconut oil with 1/4 cup salt and sugar free peanut butter.
* Slowly stir in 2 TBS whey
* Dip each donut into this glaze
* Top with chopped up protein bars, sugar free dark chocolate and crumbled donut (I toast 1 donut and crumble it over the others as decorations…#donutdecoratinghack ?)