Who is a peanut butter addict like me? 😀 If you are, you’ll be pleased to know that I have made a NEW recipe that is totally delish and healthy! WINNING.
Ingredients: (makes 18)
- 1 cup of organic peanut butter (no added sugar/salt)
- 3 table spoons raw cacao powder
- 2 tablespoons organic honey
- 2 table spoons coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- desiccated coconut for rolling
- Melt the coconut oil in the microwave until clear, then add to the peanut butter in a bowl and mix together.
- Add the vanilla essence and cacao powder to the mixture and mix until smooth.
- Finally add in the honey and mix until the mixture is stiff. It should be a dough-like consistency that you can handle with your hands.
- Roll the mixture into little bite-size balls, and roll in desiccated coconut until fully covered.
- Place the balls onto a baking tray and chill in the fridge until hard. Enjoy immediately or keep in the fridge for whenever you feel like a little energy boost.
If you decide to make them comment below and tell me how they turned out 😀 Happy humpday fitties!